Saturday 24 September 2011

Welcome to Navi Kyaw's blog :)

hello my dear visitor,

                             You are warmly welcome to be here...

I'm a  junior deck officer currently working for A.P.Moller Maersk Group and living in 

Yangon, "Myanmar" - formerly called "Burma". Much of my lifetime were and will be spent 

on the ocean-going ships, transporting oil which is an essential thing in daily life.

In the mean time, as you all know, our world is constantly changing into a brand new IT 

world. So, we have to be in line with those newly developed techs and we should try using


it to share our knowledge, our fun, our interests, and the latest news and developments in

the field of our interest.

Since I'm a marine officer, I'll emphasize on the "Maritime matters" even though you will 

see lots of knowledge sharing and fun stuff.

I would like to make an early apology for my mistakes and/or any annoyance caused since 

this is my first blog ever.

Thank you so much for spending time here and I hope you will enjoy.

Your comments and suggestions will definitely bring me on the track to go ahead well.

Navi Kyaw

(navikyaw@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment