Saturday 24 September 2011

Aim..., purpose... and declaration...

Since I'm a just a junior deck officer, I will try to cover more on the needs of junior

officers,  cadets and the one trying to start his/her career as a seafarer. The posts will mainly


be made by my own words but I will definitely include the original links whenever I share

 any info from others. 

The purpose of my blog is to support learning and sharing knowledge, experiences, fun and

new developments in our maritime field. 

I will not hold any responsibility for any damages or problems caused by following the info

shared here in my blog and all the posts are to be used according to the latest international

rules and regulations, and to the judgement of yourself.

***You are strongly recommended to use "English" so as to be available for everyone to


read, comment and share the opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment